1/4 kilo Sukiyaki Beef Cuts
1/3 cup Unang Gisa Soy Saute
1/4 cup Water
1 piece small White Onion, sliced
- Prepare rice on the inner pot of the Tiger Tacook.
- Prepare the meat by marinating it with Unang Gisa Soy Saute.
- Arrange the beef on the cooking plate, pour in the water and arrange the sliced onions on top.
- Select “Synchro-Cooking” and press the "START" key.
- Once the rice is ready, the Bistek will also be cooked.
- Transfer to a container and serve warm.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 1 - 2 persons