1/5 Kilo (500g) Chicken pieces
2 tbsp Unang Gisa Soy Saute
1/3 Cup Unang Gisa Hot Saute
2/3 Cup Coconut Cream
1 Cup Water
- Marinate the chicken pieces with Unang Gisa Soy Saute for 10 minutes
- In a frying pan, heat oil and brown the skin of the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in the inner pot of the Tiger Tacook together with all the ingredients.
- Select the “Slow Cook.Steam” menu and set heat for 30 minutes. Then press "START" key.
- Once cooking is completed, put the snow peas and close the lid for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.
Serves: 1 - 2 persons